...it happened many times
* An article about coffee culture
Andreas Wittel, Goetz Bachmann, Sabine Helmers: "Firmenkultur im Spiegel der Kaffeetasse."
* An article about reading and writing
* An article about Internet @ universities
* Phoning cavatina
* A report about an ethnographic fieldwork experiment
26.11 - 6.12.1994 was an event by ART + COM, Berlin, "Fenster im Netz". We did the experiment but never published any results.
* Successful hacking into a special target computer
You have waited for it but we failed
* An article about Internet and global culture
Heavy mail exchange about the very idea. No paper.
* Meeting Henk RL
* A smashy high tech web project about virtual suicide
Well, at least there is a collection of images...
* A paper about homesteading WWW
* And all the other papers and projects and cooperation initiatives and whatever which remain the idea only, no real outcome...
p.s. Highly recommended literature in some dead-end cases of not writing:
THE GNN/DualCrew-Shining/uXu, 1998: "Writer's Block" and other stuff from uxu, Underground eXperts United. In other cases better time management is recommended. And, and...